On the 4th of November 2023, the Skal Europe General Assembly held in Malaga elected and presented the new board for the period 2023 to 2025.
The President of Skal Germany, Jo Jungwirth, supervised the online election process, which saw a total of 106 ballots cast.
The results are as follows:
- President: Franz Heffeter received 97 votes with 9 abstentions.
- Vice President 1: Maria Gracia Rubio received 89 votes with 17 abstentions.
- Vice President 2: Paolo Bartolozzi received 89 votes with 17 abstentions.
- PR Communications: David Fontanella received 100 votes with 6 abstentions.
- Secretary: Stefan Pettersson received 94 votes with 12 abstentions.
- Treasurer: Alan Razic received 95 votes with 11 abstentions.
- Auditor 1: Bertrand Petyt received 93 votes with 13 abstentions.
- Auditor 2: Nancy Zschocke received 97 votes with 9 abstentions.
- MDO: Georgeta Grecu received 95 votes with 11 abstentions.
Additionally, during the Assembly, former Vice President Tito Livio Mongelli was co-opted as Director of the Skal Europe Academy to ensure the continuation of the highly successful webinar program.
In the coming days, the first meeting will be held to formalize the formation of the new board and the beginning of activity.
NOV 11, 2023 UPDATE: Auditor 1 Bertrand Petyt was also elected Director of the International Executive Board for which we congratulate him. Therefore he could not accept the nomination to Auditor in Skal Europe AC, leaving Nancy Zschocke the only Auditor.