Skal Europe intends to hold its AGA in October / November 2023, over a weekend (Friday to Sunday) with all the official parts happening on Saturday (open assembly, election of new board, young Skal assembly, sustainable tourism awards, formal dinner).
The number of participants could be between 50 and 100.
Skal Europe is a no-budget entity, and the cost will be entirely on participants, therefore the total price and accessibility of the destination (flight time, flight cost) will be essential in deciding on which proposal will be accepted.
All tenders are to be submitted by March 30.
The winning tender will be chosen by European Club presidents with an online vote.
- 2 nights accommodation (choice between 4- and 3-star hotels) on a BB basis
- Optional get-together dinner on Friday evening.
- Meeting room all day for plenary session and a smaller one for young Skal Assembly for a few hours
- 2 coffee breaks (morning and afternoon) and working lunch.
- PA system, internet connectivity for Zoom participants, widescreen.
- Formal dinner
- Optional tour on Sunday
Other preferential services/options will be taken into consideration.
- Discounts on airfares (sponsors, tourism authorities’ contribution, agreement with airlines)
- Discounts on transfers from/to the airport
- Press coverage.
Format of offers.
- A completely itemized list of services with individual prices
- Optional services are to be quoted after the mandatory services.
- Short description of advantages offered by the destination/organizing Skal Club
How to submit and evaluation
The proposals will be published for evaluation by the Club Presidents who will then vote for the winner.