Skal Roma, also representing Skal Europe, signed an agreement with ETOA that includes common activities, big discounts, new possibilities of networking and to participate in specialized and exclusive B2B.
The next ETOA B2B where European Skal members can participate is the VIVA Mediterranean Marketplace.
What is ETOA?
ETOA (European Tourism Association) is a non-profit association organization dedicated to supporting and building better tourism in Europe.
- Membership is open only to organisations actively engaged in the promotion and sale of tourism services to or within Europe, both as buyers and as suppliers.
- ETOA works with policymakers to enable a fair and sustainable business environment, so that Europe remains competitive and attractive to visitors and residents.
- With over 1. 100 members serving 65 home markets, it is a powerful voice at local, national and European level.
The benefits of being an ETOA member
- Contract the right type of business, at the right time, through networking opportunities
- Finding new and very diversified customers through the ever-expanding network of buyers
- 40% discount for participation in ETOA events with guaranteed appointments
- Be part of a community of over 1100 members with whom you can interact at any time
- Access a wide range of market research, information and other resources available only to ETOA members, useful for making strategic decisions
For SKAL members, ETOA has reserved the possibility to eliminate the joining & marketing fee of € 495 and directly access the following offers:
• Hotel Chain / General Supplier:
€1350 (until 31/12/2022) – 9 months
€3165 (to 31/12/2023) – 21 mesi
• Single Hotel & Micro supplier:
€785 (until 31/12/2022) – 9 months
€1825 (to 31/12/2023) – 21 mesi
- Click on the following link
- Fill out the ‘Membership Enquiry Form‘ on the right
- Enter the code SKAL22 where you are asked “Do you have an aplication code?”
- Click on Submit and you will be contacted for the next steps
Participation in events
Once you become a member, you can also buy ETOA events with a 40% discount and access special packages, such as the City Fair + GEM (event reserved only for members) for only € 1635 with a saving of over € 600!
For information on upcoming events and to register, please visit: https://www.etoa.org/events/
For any other information or question, please contact Danja Nebuloni, Country Representative Italy of ETOA, at: email@example.com